FAQs – Frequently Asked Questions
You benefit from our relationships with and connections to the best Realtors in Colorado.
Think of us as your personal concierge service for handling all the details for your Denver or Colorado second home transaction.
You get a team of experienced and knowledgeable professionals who have the expertise to handle all the mundane, time consuming and complex aspects of your Colorado real estate transaction including:
- agent selection
- local real estate and area information
- comparable sales
- contracts preparation
- Colorado Agency law
- legal advice
- property management services
1. Because of our investment in time and effort researching these Realtors and other ancillary professionals, we consider the information as proprietary and available only to our clients.
2. To recommend the most appropriate professionals, we take the time to listen to your requirements and preferences. Realtors have different specialties. And we want to make sure we match you with the right ones. For example, in resort towns, some agents specialize in second homes, some in ranches and land for sale and some in condominiums. We value your time and also the time of our affiliate Realtors.
3. Our services are not for everyone. Our clients are sophisticated enough to understand and appreciate the benefits we offer. Our business model is different than referral networks that will accept any agent who pays a monthly or yearly fee to be listed on that networks web site.
To save effort. You can select your own – but it’s a time consuming and complex process. With our service, the due diligence is done for you. The best people possible are working for you – in Denver and the Colorado mountain resort towns.
Like any profession, there are varied levels of experience among real estate professionals. We take the hassle out of the process, saving you time, effort and money. Through our relationships, we connect you with the best professionals in Colorado. Your pre-qualified professionals will guide you through the entire process.
We make sure in three ways.
- Our vetting process assures that we have chosen only the best professionals in each town. We have met with these individuals. We have researched their background, and we understand their business style. We have verified that they meet our highest standards to provide you with the quality service you demand.
- Our first allegiance is to you, our client. We are not limited to any particular real estate company or affiliation of companies. We look at each professional as an individual, and evaluate them on their own merits. We only refer those who meet our rigorous standards.
- Our guarantee.
Our services are absolutely free to you.
We are paid a referral fee by the Realtor who handles your transaction. This fee is paid out of the normal commission paid to the agents at closing.
1. Referral fees are a very common practice among real estate companies and
2. Referral fees do not increase the total amount of commissions paid in any transaction and
3. Referral fees do not increase your costs in the transaction.
Great Realtors are always willing to pay a referral fee to another broker Realtor. Actually, the best Realtors get most of their new clients by referrals. It allows them to spend more time doing what they do best – providing top quality service for a serious, intelligent clients. They view a referral fee as a marketing expense.
It provides value to them because they know:
- You are serious about your real estate needs.
- You are qualified and won’t waste their time.
- You probably will do repeat business with them in the future.
In Colorado, only licensed companies and individuals are allowed to earn referral fees. Colorado Lifestyle Real Estate is a licensed real estate company.
Now is the best time to contact us. We can provide you with a wealth of information on each community and evaluate your needs and desires. So whether you decide on a condo in Vail, a second home in Breckenridge or land in Steamboat Springs to build your dream home, we want you to be happy with your decision. We will do our best to ensure you make a well informed purchase with the highest quality professionals at your side.
Many of our clients prefer to build from the ground up. We have the connections and relationships to make your dream of building a custom home come true. We’ll put you in touch with the professionals – Realtors, architects, builders – who can help you with every step of the building process.
We understand how crucial it is to find a real estate professional who specializes in listings of homes.
If you are ready to sell, you need a Realtor who is more familiar with that side of the transaction. Some agents are good at helping both buyers and sellers. But certain Realtors specializing in listings have a superb reputation for developing more sophisticated marketing plans. This could result in both a higher sales price and shorter sales cycle for your property.
If you know a reliable agent, by all means, use them. If you are confident in their ability and know for a fact that they have expertise in the particular type of property you want, they can probably get the job done for you. In fact, they may already be one of our affiliates!
To ensure that you are working with someone who has the expertise needed for your particular transaction, get several referrals.
Sure, but you can find bad ones too.
We understand the value of your time. We also understand the problems of qualifying these professionals.
Over the past 21 years, we have developed our Realtors and teams of professionals through relationships and a stringent selection process. This saves your effort because you benefit from our knowledge.
Finding pre-qualified local professionals always requires more in depth and objective research than the web can support.
No. Our obligation to you, our client, and the magnitude of the transaction dictates that we take your goals very seriously. Our Realtor vetting process is objective and stringent. And our long standing relationships with these professionals is your assurance of their abilities.